Let me ask you something:
- Do you want your business to stand out online?
- Are you looking for ways to improve your search rankings?
- Could your website or blog do with a little more traffic?
- Or do you need exposure for a local or international project?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, I say let’s work together!
(Quick note: In case you don’t want to go through the whole “why you should work with me” spiel and would prefer to talk to me directly, use this link to the contact form).
How can I help?
I help my clients improve their company websites, blogs, online businesses, and any other presence they maintain online. Together we improve search rankings, brand awareness, web traffic, conversion rates, and – ultimately – revenue. In more concrete terms, I offer my expertise in the following areas:
1. Content Writing
If you are looking for a content writer who knows how to speak to an audience, writes engaging content that is highly shareable and drives traffic to your website, blog or business, look no further.
My writing has generated more than 360,000 social shares, over 1.2 million page views and was picked up by major media outlets. And that’s just one article.
Besides that, I have founded or co-founded several successful content-centered websites, one of which is now among Germany’s most popular sites on China.
As a seasoned content marketer and writer, I would be more than happy to put my skills to use for you and your business. To ensure only the highest quality, I exclusively write on topics that I am truly passionate about:
- A Detailed Guide To WordPress Custom Page Templates
- How to Do Page Redirects in WordPress – The Complete Guide
- So Your WordPress Site Just Got Hacked, Now What?
- How To Easily Enable Gzip Compression For WordPress
- The WordPress Featured Image – All You Will Ever Need to Know About It
- How to Reduce HTTP Requests in WordPress (Make Your Website Faster!)
- Here’s What It Takes to Make a WordPress Website Mobile Friendly
Blogging and SEO
- What is the Optimal Content Length? – Here’s What the Science Says
- 18 Types of Blog Content to Help Drive More Traffic to Your Site
- A Comprehensive Guide to Google Search Console for SEO Success
- How to Write Great Calls to Action (+Examples) – Click Here Now!
- 8 Ways To Increase Website Traffic Without Creating New Content
- 6 Advanced SEO Tactics That Will Seriously Increase Your Search Traffic
- The Google E-A-T Algorithm Update (And What It Means for Your WordPress Site)
- Search Intent: How to Effectively Use it for Your Business
Web Design and Web Development
- 7 Rules for Website Color Schemes (+ Examples)
- A CSS Flexbox Tutorial for Beginners – What It is and How to Use It
- Why and How to Create a Gutenberg Block – A Tutorial for Beginners
- How to Speed Test Your Website (Metrics, Tools, Optimization Tips)
- Code Formatting and Code Comments – A Beginner’s Guide to Do It Right
- 10 Highly Effective Web Design Tips Backed by Research
- HTML Classes and Ids – What They Are (And When to Use What)
Business and Online Marketing
- The Complete Guide to Google My Business for Website Owners
- 6 No-BS Ways to Create Passive Income from Blogging [Examples, Tools]
- Coronavirus and Small Business: 12 Tips to Weather the Crisis
- 6 Tips How to Improve Your Freelance Business Through Networking
Productivity, Fitness, and Lifestyle
- 9 Ways to Take Care of Your Mental Health During the Coronavirus Lockdown
- 5 Challenges of Working Remotely (And How to Overcome Them)
- 6 Effective Tips on How to Take Care Your Mental Health As a Freelancer
2. Content Marketing and Content Strategy
You have probably heard of content marketing as a huge buzzword in the online marketing world. The truth is: it works. Quality content drives quality traffic, engages visitors and communicates your brand to your target group.
If you want to get your head in the content marketing game, let me help you! Together we will figure out what your audience really needs and generate an endless supply of content ideas for your site.
3. WordPress Consulting, Blog Training and Web Design
As a WordPress blogger, I have been using the WordPress platform on a daily basis for almost a decade. With well over a hundred articles, ebooks, white papers, and other content on the topic under my belt, I know the it inside and out. Besides that, I use WordPress to build and maintain a number of client websites as well as my own projects. As a consequence, I have tested literally hundreds of plugins and themes.
For your WordPress-centered web project, I would be happy to provide the following services:
- WordPress consulting and training — Learn to find your way around the platform and get the most out of it
- Blog training — Learn how to create a high-quality blog, increase engagement and traffic, improve content and work your way to blogging success
- Search engine optimization (SEO) — Increase the search friendliness of your site and improve search rankings, visibility and increase organic search traffic
If you want to build a WordPress website from scratch, please use the contact form below to get in touch so we can discuss your needs.
Why work with me?
As a marketer, online business owner, and blogger on all things online marketing, WordPress and business, I have my finger on the pulse of current developments on the web.
I have worked with a variety of clients in a number of industries. Multi-national EU projects, high-traffic WordPress blogs, and language startups are as much part of my portfolio as business training centers, exclusive hotels, and Chinese tea companies. Besides that, I have founded several successful content-centered websites myself.
My extensive experience comes paired with a strong work ethic and high quality of service. I always strive for full customer satisfaction and go above and beyond the call of duty to meet my client’s needs. I set high standards for any of my work and nothing goes out to my clients that I am not happy putting my name to.
If you are interested in working with me, please don’t hesitate to get in touch through the contact form below. I read and respond to every message. In addition to that, for the latest tweets on SEO, online marketing, and social media, follow me on Twitter.